Popular Posts

Thursday 30 August 2012

Knocking Of The Results

Results are knocking at d door

Making me afraid all d more

Oh God wats gonna happen next

I know I was not at my best :(

That is why I hav to regret

Why did i not bother at first

Why didnt i study much

Oh God wats gonna happen next

Hope i come out wid flyng colors

But ths all depends on my luck

This fear in my heart I bore

Thinking of d future more n more

which is not letting me survive any more

My head is totally messed up

Oh God wats gonna happen next!!!!!

RESULTS PHOBIA.....
sm pray to god sm curse thmselvs for nt stdyng much...hehhehehee



3 comments:

  1. written in year 2003 whn i ws awaiting my higher secondary results,,,hahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice written nidhi,
    this thing(fear) happen in everbody's lyf...if dey pass dey take credit demselves if not curse badluck i mean luck....hahaha funny but true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnx raj...yea gues most of us goes thru ths feeling

    ReplyDelete